Colmar - based in one hotel
Where the clocks are ticking very quiet.
- 5 Days / 4 Nights
- self guided
Arrival to Colmar
Arrival to Colmar, check-in at the hotel and free tour of the town.
You leave Colmar heading north through Houssen and ride to Ribeauvillé, before returning to Colmar through the beautiful wine villages of Riquewihr, Turckheim and Eguisheim.
You ride along the cycle path of the canals to Marckolsheim on the Rhine. From here you carry on to Sélestat via the villages of the Ried. The ride back to Colmar takes you through the beautiful vine covered countryside to the foot of the Haut-Kœnigsbourg. You can also travel directly from Colmar to Sélestat on the train, taking the simple direct connection (-37 km)
Strasbourgapprox. 25 km
From the hotel you ride to Colmar Station; the train to Strasbourg runs every half hour. You leave the train in Erstein, around 25 km before Strasbourg, and ride along the Rhone-Rhine Canal into the heart of the European capital. Tour of the city. Return by train from Strasbourg to Colmar.
Departure or extension
Flat to the river Rhine in Breisach, a little bit hilly along the French wine street. Most of the time you cycle on bike paths, sometimes on side streets with less traffic.
| Season 1 |
04.04.2020 - 29.05.2020
05.09.2020 - 10.10.2020
| Season 2 |
30.05.2020 - 04.09.2020
|Colmar based in one hotel, 5 days, Hôtel Beauséjour, FR-ELRCO-05BE|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||119.00||119.00|
|Surcharge half board 7x (evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||95.00||95.00|
|Colmar based in one hotel, 5 days, Grand Hôtel Bristol, FR-ELRCO-05GH|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||159.00||159.00|
|Surcharge half board 7x (evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||115.00||115.00|
Hotels: BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Bristol 4**** oder Hôtel Beauséjour 3*** in Colmar
- Accommodation in your selected hotel
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- If half board is booked: every day a 3 course meal
- Welcome briefing
- Best elaborated route
- Detailed travel information (route maps or overview maps, route description, tourist attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Train journey Mulhouse – Colmar incl. bike (only variation 7/6)
- Train journey Colmar – Strasbourg – Colmar incl. bike
- GPS-data is available
- Rental bike insurance
- Service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Colmar train station
- Strasbourg airport or Basel/Mulhouse airport then with the train or cap to the hotel
- Free car park at Hôtel Beau Séjour, public car park close to Grand Hôtel Bristol for approx. € 25,-/week
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!