The Danish capital has a lot to offer. An early arrival is highly recommended. Take a stroll through the medieval city center or visit the famous Tivoli. In the evening you will receive your rental bikes as well as a personal welcome briefing.
Today´s route leads you directly to Roskilde. Until Albertslund you will follow a new bike path that takes you out of the center almost free of traffic. The Cathedral of Roskilde welcomes you from afar. Since the beginning of 15th century, the cathedral has been the favorite grave church of Danish royal family and since 1995 became a part of UNESCO World Heritage. A visit to the Viking Ship Museum is also recommended. After a city walk you will travel by train back to the starting point of your cycling tour, the Danish capital Copenhagen.
The first cycle stage will lead along the so-called Køge bay, with outstanding views to the Baltic Sea. The national park Amager Fælled is absolutely free of traffic and its scenic landscape will impress you. For those who are interested in art we recommend to visit Arken Museum of Modern Art. Køge belongs to one of the oldest cities of Denmark and is located directly on the coast. The white sand beaches invite for a jump into the cool water for a refresh, before you start your return journey comfortably by train.
You leave Copenhagen heading north. Today's stage will take you along the Öresund, the strait between Zealand in Denmark and Schonen in Sweden. Always with a view of Baltic Sea you will quickly reach the famous beach Bellevue. A swim in the cool water gives you refreshment. In Helsingør it´s worth to visit Kronborg Castle, or take the ferry for a quick trip to Helsingborg on the Swedish site. You will return again comfortably by train.
After breakfast, your journey ends. We are happy to book an extension stay for you to explore the Danish capital.
On the whole an easy cycle tour which leads through flat and soft hilly landscapes. Mostly own bike paths and small streets without much traffic. Only if entering and leaving cities you need to expect some more traffic.
| Season 1 |
03.06.2022 - 31.08.2022
|Copenhagen - based in one hotel, 5 days, Hotel Absalon, DK-KHRKS-05X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge half board||219.00|
|Surcharge single room||399.00|
Categorie: 4**** Hotel Absalon
| Season 1 |
Jun 3, 2022 - Aug 31, 2022
|Double room p. P.||129.00|
|entrance cathedral Roskilde||0.00|
|entrance castle Kronborg||0.00|
- 4 nights in centrally located 3* Hotel Absalon
- Daily breakfast from buffet
- If booking half board: Daily 4-course evening meal included. Dinner will be at close-by restaurants (all in walking distance located).
- Card material with route description
- Transfer from Copenhagen to Roskilde incl. bikes
- Entrance cathedral Roskilde
- Entrance castle Kronborg
- Coffee and cake in Køge
- Service hotline
- Rental bike insurance
- GPS tracks available
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Arrival by car or train to Copenhagen.
- Airport: Copenhagen.
- Parking: Public parking garage approx. 200 m walking distance from your hotel located. For hotel guests we offer a special rate of € 35 per day. You will receive detailed information with your travel documents.
- Train tickets aren´t included in the price. To be paid on spot.
- Where visitor´s tax is due, it is not included in the tour price.