Visit the city centre with its canals, historic churches and museums or cycle a short attractive loop tour.
You cycle along the river Vecht which leads you through villages like Maarssen, Breukelen, Loenen, Vreeland and Nigtevegt. In Oud-Zuilen you should visit the medieval palace. At the Loosdrechtse Lakes you can rest and relax. Your hotel is located in the historic town of Weesp.
You follow the river Gein which takes you through the rural area in the South of Amsterdam until you reach the village of Abcoude. You pass some forts of the former fortress of Amsterdam. Along the river Kromme Mijdrecht you reach the sea area of Nieuwkoop. You follow the stream Meije until you reach your hotel at Lake Zuideinderplas.
You cycle on a flat tour course on asphalted roads which is ideal for families and first-time cyclists.
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- If half board is booked: every day a 3 course meal (partly outside of the hotel)
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Rental bike insurance
- Detailed travel documents, route cards, way description, sight-seeing, important telephone numbers
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Amsterdam and Schiphol Aiport
- Parking space at the hotel, costsabout €18 for the duration of the tour, reservation not possible, to be paid for at the time