Sardinia North Route
Along Costa Smeralda.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- self guided
Arrival to Cannigione
Welcome briefing and handing over of rental bicycles only on Saturdays at 5 pm. On any other days you will find the travel documents and bicycles deposited in your arrival hotel.
Entdecken Sie die Schönheiten der wunderschönen Costa Smeralda ohne Millionäre! Per Rad geht es von Cannigione nach Arzachena, hinauf in die Hügel von San Pantaleo und wieder zurück nach Porto Cervo, dem bekannten Millionärsort in der Baia Sardinia.
Von Cannigione radelt man entlang der Küste nach Palau. Von dort geht es mit der Fähre in die pulsierende Stadt La Maddalena. Man quert die Brücke nach Caprera, der Heimat des Garibaldi Museums und radelt zurück über Palau nach Cannigione.
Today you cycle through the rocky hills of Gallura – an impressive landscapes surrounded by cork oaks.
From Tempio Pausania to Aggius, through the dramatic stone formation of Valley of the moon, back to the coast staying in Castelsardo.
Ride along the coast to Lu Bagnu and then head inland again to Nulvi and Osilo, enjoying the spectacular views of the Anglona rolling hills and pastures. End your day in the city of Sassari.
From Sassari ride along backroads to reach the fortified town of Alghero, probably the nicest town in Sardinia and final destination of your trip.
Two cycle days (4-6) are easy (predominantly flat to slightly undulating), 2 stages (1-2) are medium with an undulating terrain and 2 cycle days (3-5) are difficult with longer climbs. Basically good cycle fitness is required to really enjoy yourself.
Category: 3***- hotels & accommodations with 3***-niveau
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- Welcome briefing (only in English)
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents
- Service hotline (only in English)
- Transfers (minimum 2 persons), reservation is necessary, to be paid for at the time, transportation own bike € 10,- / bike
- Olbia - Cannigione € 40,-
- Alghero - Airport € 20,-
- Alghero - Olbia € 90,-
- Alghero - Cannigione € 100,-
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Airport Olbia or Alghero
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- For E-bike rental deposit required by credit card on site
- Ferry ticket to La Maddalena not included