Dresden based in one hotel
Stylish in the capital of Saxon.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- self guided
Arrival in Dresden
You will get your bike (if booked) and more information about the bicycle holiday. Take a stroll through the nice old town of Dresden before you will enjoy a dinner (included).
Pirnaapprox. 50 km
On your first day you cycle along river Elbe via palace Pillnitz to Pirna. Enjoy the charming old town with market place and Church of Our Lady. The Canaletto house is dedicated to the painter Canaletto. Every Monday at 2 pm you can join a guided city tour in Pirna.
Today you cycle on winding roads through idyllic valleys to Karl-May-town Radebeul and by Lößnitztal train to Moritzburg. Visit the water castle of August the Strong. Afterwards an idyllic cycle tour through the hinterland from Moritzburg back to Dresden.
You start the day at 10 am with a guided city tour through Dresden. In the afternoon you will get to know the regional wine. Our tour guide will show you on the way to the wine dresser some hidden sights of Dresden. In the evening you relax at a wine tasting with some good wines.
Meißenapprox. 25 km
Along Elbe cycle path to Meißen. Explore picturesque alleyways of historically grown old town. Fortress Albrechtsburg or world famous Porcelain Manufacture is well worth a visit. In the afternoon you will go by boat back to Dresden.
Today you start by train to Kamenz. You can visit the Lessing museum there. On your way back to Dresden you can try gingerbread in Pulsnitz. Enjoy cycling through Prießnietz valley.
Departure or extension
This is an easy tour in flat to undulating territory. The Elbe cycle path offers the possibility to cycle on car-free roads along one of the most beautiful rivers in Germany. Other sections lead along small country roads and paths with less traffic through diversified landscape.
| Season 1 |
05.07.2020 - 05.09.2020
| Season 2 |
05.04.2020 - 23.05.2020
27.09.2020 - 11.10.2020
| Season 3 |
24.05.2020 - 04.07.2020
06.09.2020 - 26.09.2020
|Elbe Cycle Path, Dresden based in one hotel 7 days, Maritim, DE-EBRDS-07A|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||168.00||168.00||168.00|
|Surcharge half board (evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||115.00||115.00||115.00|
|Elbe Cycle Path, Dresden based in one hotel 7 days, Elbflorence, DE-EBRDS-07B|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||150.00||150.00||150.00|
|Surcharge half board (evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||125.00||125.00||125.00|
Hotels: Maritim Hotel 4****, Hotel Elbflorenz 4**** and Hotel Best Western Macrander 4**** in Dresden
- Accommodation in your selected hotel
- Breakfast buffet
- Dinner at the first evening
- Welcome briefing
- Well elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents
- Guided city tour in Dresden and Pirna
- Wine tasting with a Guide through Dresden
- Train journey from Radebeul to Moritzburg
- Train journey from Dresden to Kamenz
- Train journey from Meißen to Dresden
- GPS-data is available
- Rental bike insurance
- Service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Train station Dresden
- Hotel Maritim: Parking garage of the hotel in Dresden € 16 per day (if you stay 6 nights, the ticket costs € 14 per day), payable on spot, no reservation necessary.
- Hotel Elbflorenz: car park without charge in limited number, parking garage € 12 per day. Nearby the hotel € 3 per day.
- Hotel Best Western: parking space at the hotel available.
- Special arrangements for at least 4 people upon request!
- Where visitor´s tax is due, it is not included in the tour price.