Arrival in Séte
Individual arrival to Séte in the late afternoon. Welcome briefing and distribution of rental bikes (if booked).
Explore the harbour- and fisher village of Séte, before you continue to Cap d´Agde where Europe’s biggest yacht harbour is located.
Béziers is the goal of today. The city is the centre of winegrowing und birth place of Paul Riquet, the builder of Canal du Midi.
You cycle to Capestang and on to Narbonne with its impressing buildings as the palace and cathedral Saint Just.
Welcome to Olonzac, you will enjoy it.
In the lower city of Carcassonne bastion Saint Louis is located and in the house of memories you learn a lot about the life of Catharist people.
Departure or extension
This tour is slight-challenging. You cycle on asphalted paths, gravel roads and side roads with less traffic.
- Accommodation in hotels as mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- If half board is booked: every day a 3 course meal
- Welcome briefing
- Well elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- GPS-data is available
- Rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Train station Séte
- Airports Toulouse, Montpellier or Béziers/Cap d´Agde
- Parking house near the hotel for about € 10 per day
- Return transfer on Monday from Toulouse to Séte for € 70 per person, on Friday from Carcassonne to Sète for € 40 per person, reservation at booking necessary (max. 6 persons can be transported).